Friday, June 29, 2012

A New Model of Communication

Last weekend many members of our Miami community came together for YES Institute’s signature course, Communication Solutions™. Every person in attendance shared a commitment to keeping youth safe.

“I had no idea that this course would change the way that I think and feel about the way  I communicate. I’m looking forward to putting in action the “new” model of communication rather than the old yes/no, right/wrong way.”
Miriam Torres, Teacher in Miami-Dade County

“With every word, Martha showed me a new way to look at myself and others. So many moments were “ah-ha” moments. We are all the same no matter what package we came wrapped up in. This course reaffirmed we are all one.”
- Josie Alvarez, Miami-Dade County Public School employee


No comments:

Post a Comment